The Magnapower Eddy Current Separator is the world leading non-ferrous metal separator. It is designed and manufactured in the UK to provide the highest possible recovery rates of non ferrous metals.
Our high frequency rotors are designed to excel in any application where recovery or separation of non ferrous metal is required.
The Magnapower Eddy Current Separator (ECS) is suitable for a wide range of applications from the recovery of small non ferrous metals , to larger shredded scrap metal processes. They also prove to be extremely efficiency in recovering aluminium cans from mixed waste streams, Refuse Derived Fuels (RDF) or from household dry mixed recycled materials.
The Magnapower Eddy Current Separator (ECS)
- Very high performance high frequency rotor
- Eccentric design to maximise continuous performance
- Very low maintenance requirements
- High speed belt for higher throughputs
- Belts widths from 300mm to 2000mm (2 metres) available
Please click on the links below for more information about the Magnapower ECS;
- Key Features of the Magnapower ECS
- Low Cost Eddy Current Separators for Can Sorting
- Service and Back Up
- Test Facility
Magnapower supply eddy current separation and magnetic separation equipment to the majority of all the major recycling and metal processing companies in the UK and our continued commitment to providing High Quality, High Performance, Reliability and Service ensures that we maintain our leading position. We export equipment around the world with customers in the USA, Middle East and across Europe.
Click here to view our
Eddy Current Separator Applications which include;
- MRF (Material Recycling Facility)
- Fragmentiser Plant / Auto scrap(fines to oversized)
Aluminium Can (UBC) Recovery
Electronics & WEEE Recycling
C&D (Skip) Waste
Incinerator Bottom Ash
Glass Recycling Clean Up
Please contact us for further information or quotation.