GDPR Privacy Statement
At Magnapower we take care to protect the privacy of customers and employees. We take our obligations under privacy and data protection law very seriously. This privacy statement explains how we collect, store and use your personal data. Please read this privacy statement carefully.
- In this privacy statement, references to “we”, “us” or “our” mean Magnapower Equipment Ltd. References to “you” or “your” mean the person using our services whose personal information we collect, store and use.
- This privacy statement applies between you and Magnapower equipment
- References to “Data” mean all personal information that you submit to Magnapower.
- Magnapower may change this privacy statement from time to time.
Data that we collect
- The Data we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- your name and your organisation’s name;
- your contact details including your email address and telephone number;
- your postcode;
- any other information that you may provide to us (through our contact forms or otherwise);
- any information in documents that you may send to either electronically or by post.
- We will only collect and use this Data in accordance with this privacy statement.
How your Data is used
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the relevant principles of data protection law.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this statement, your personal Data will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- The Data listed above may be required by us from time to time in order to understand your needs and provide you with the best possible services.
- In particular, your Data may be used for the following purposes:
- improvement of our product and services;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- to answer any queries that you may have about our product, or other related queries;
- to help improve our services
- any other legitimate business purposes.
Who is your personal Data shared with?
- In the course of our business, we may need to share your personal Data with our affiliated partners including, but not limited to transport companies and some suppliers.
- From time to time, Magnapower may also ask for your consent to share your personal Data with third parties who provide services to us which are necessary for the operation of our business. Any such third parties will also be under a duty to keep your personal Data secure.
Access to your personal Data
- You have the right to request details of the personal Data which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that a small administration fee in the sum of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
- Magnapower Equipment is a limited company incorporated in England and Wales under company registration number 2728251, whose registered office address is A1 Harris Business Park Bromsgrove B60 4FG. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement please contact us.