Magnapower engineers specialise in the repair of Eddy Current Separator Rotors
The use of eddy current separators for the recovery of non ferrous material has grown over recent years in all recycling applications and in Material Recycling Facilities. The poor design of many ECS units supplied together with the arduous conditions found in many application can result in failure of the rotor, its cover, wrapping or bearings.
Magnapower have build up an extensive knowledge of rotor design and the options for their repair over the years. Repairs to rotors from all manufactures are carried out quickly by our highly qualified engineers. We are able to offer repairs to the more complex eccentrically designed rotor as well as the standard concentrically designed rotor. Repairs to the rotor can be fully quoted prior to proceeding with delivery times kept to a minium. A range of rotor cover sizes and bearing types are kept in stock to minise the repair time of some non-Magnapower rotors.
Why Choose Magnapower for Rotor Repairs
- Highly qualified service engineers
- Service and repair work guarenteed
- Free inspect and report service offered with fixed prices quoted prior to undertaking the repairs.
- Cover and bearings for some common manufacturers kept in stock
- Cost effective repairs offered.